Get started with HTRFMarch 21, 2018 - March 21, 2018
Introductory course „Get started with HTRF (Homogeneous Time Resolved Fluorescence)"
Time: Seminar on March 21, 2018, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm (lunch included)
Place: University Hospital Bonn, BMZ, lecture hall 1
Register until March 9, 2018 in eTraining
All scientists, students and technicians are invited! If you don’t know how to register, please contact us!
What you will learn:
- Time-resolved Fluorescence technologies and more specifically physical and chemical principles behind TR-FRET
- How does it work and perform
- Case studies: field of application in biological studies, e.g. cell signaling, biomarkers, receptor biology
- How does it compare to other conventional technologies such as ELISA, WB, radioactivity, AlphaScreen/Lisa®
- For those attending the practical course: hands on cell-based phosphoprotein and cytokine assay kits. From assay preparation to measurement.
After the seminar you will have the opportunity to sign up for a practical course (one month later; date will be doodled).
You can find more information about the technique and the seminar here.